How far along? 7 weeks 6 daysWhat fruit size is your baby? Blueberry!
Symptoms: Morning sickness has begun. But no throwing up just nausea all the time. Boobs still hurt. Exhausted 24/7
Maternity clothes? I wear yoga pants as much as possible. I cant button my jeans anymore.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Has been terrible. I wake up twice a night to pee and then lay in bed for hours and can not go back to sleep. It sucks!!!!!
Best moment this week: Going to our first ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat and seeing the baby.
Sleep: Has been terrible. I wake up twice a night to pee and then lay in bed for hours and can not go back to sleep. It sucks!!!!!
Best moment this week: Going to our first ultrasound and hearing the heartbeat and seeing the baby.
Have you told family and friends: All of our 'VIP' family and friends know. Now I just have to get brave enough to announce it on FB.
Miss Anything? Sleeping like normal :( and food actually sounding good.
Miss Anything? Sleeping like normal :( and food actually sounding good.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing really. But I have aversions to everything. Only thing that sounds good is Chicken Noodle soup.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular. But I don't ever know what I want to eat. Nothing ever sounds good.
Have you started to show yet: Just really bloated still!! Its embarrassing
Gender prediction: Everyone says boy! :) A couple people say girl!
Food cravings: Nothing really. But I have aversions to everything. Only thing that sounds good is Chicken Noodle soup.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing in particular. But I don't ever know what I want to eat. Nothing ever sounds good.
Have you started to show yet: Just really bloated still!! Its embarrassing
Gender prediction: Everyone says boy! :) A couple people say girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Just blah lately
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Just blah lately




No comments:
Post a Comment