Monday, July 1, 2013

CD10

Today is CD10 I have a ton of symptoms.....of course. SO many women who are in their 2ww experience phantom symptoms and its like their mind is playing tricks on them :/

I cant say I feel pregnant but then again there are things that are weird. My temps are staying up and my boobs are still sore (ever since Oday) and they are fuller. I don't want to over analyze anything else. So you can take a look at my chart and see what I've recorded.

 
As of now, I'm hopeful.
But I also took a pregnancy test yesterday and its negative. Of course. Every time I have taken a pregnancy test I say it laughed at me. Its saying
 
"Haha Leah, You seriously thought you were pregnant!?!? Your crazy. You just wasted your time POAS and all these 'symptoms' just mean your CRAZY!!!"
 
Not seeing those two pink lines sucks! But then I have to tell myself that God has perfect timing and that everything happens for a reason.
I wont give up hope until AF comes.. I'll probably test again later this week. Because I'm impatient LOL
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment