Thursday, July 18, 2013

T minus one week!!

Finally! Until my first appt! Of course I'm not looking forward to all the poking and prodding. It makes me scared to even think about that but I am SO excited to see the baby on the ultrasound! I just want to see that strong heartbeat SO bad and know that he is growing perfectly.

I have been SO tired lately. I don't even feel like myself anymore. Like I have no control over how I feel lately. Yesterday was the longest day ever and it was miserable and I'm already feeling like that again today :( I just want my energy back. And I cant drink all the coffee or tea I want anymore. I used to have a big glass of tea everyday here at work but for the baby I've stopped.

UGH what am I doing. I need to stop complaining and be thankful that this could all mean the baby is growing and healthy. But it is really hard to feel this way. Like you have no control over what your body is doing. I just want to lay down all the time. I wouldn't mind being this tired if I got to feel like this at home everyday. But feeling like this and having to work everyday BLOWS!!!! It freaking BLOWS!

Thankfully I'm not experiencing any of the 'normal' symptoms around this far along. I'm 6 weeks 1 day today. I've had no morning sickness. I think I've had nausea but it wasn't bad enough for me to be completely sure if it was that or not. Hopefully I don't ever have any morning sickness or anything. I haven't had any cravings or food aversions. But I also sometimes don't have a craving for anything... does that make sense?  


Sorry for being a complainer. But I had to :( I'm sooooooo tired.

Grow Baby Foster Grow!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment