Call Me Mrs.Foster

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I love Ellen....

This video of Kristen Bell having a meltdown over a Sloth is adorable!!!

I'm trying to think of what would give me a meltdown like that! I know there is something. But its still before 9am in the morning so I'm not fully awake to think.

But enjoy the video. It was cute enough for me to have to share!!


Posted by Call Me Mrs. Foster at 6:52 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (69)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ▼  July (14)
      • CD10
      • My beautiful new dresser makeover!!
      • First comes Love, Then comes Marriage, Then comes....
      • 4 weeks along post!! :)
      • Telling the In Laws
      • 5 weeks pregnant!
      • Telling our parents the news! Videos! :)
      • T minus one week!!
      • 6 weeks pregnant
      • Video of week 7
      • I love Ellen....
      • I could puke
      • First Prenatal visit and Ultrasound
      • 7 weeks pregnant
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  September (11)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  December (10)
  • ►  2014 (83)
    • ►  January (9)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ►  December (9)
  • ►  2015 (4)
    • ►  January (4)

About Me

My photo
Call Me Mrs. Foster
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.