Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Video of week 7

Here is a video of what is going to happen in week 7! I am 7 weeks pregnant today!
I love how this video shows pretty much what the baby actually looks like! Kinda scary but cute at the same time lol





HA!! She said flat tummy! There is NO flat tummy over this way!

I have started to feel more nausea today. Haven't felt like I wanted to throw up but just a yuck feeling.
I am getting really nervous about my appt tomorrow.

I just wish I knew exactly what was gonna happen. I have been trying to figure out how I am going to deal with getting my blood taken. Like what do I do or think about during it. How do I try NOT to punch the doctor or scream and run. Cuz yea, that's what I would do. I just can not do needles.
People can say all they want, Oh but just think, its for the baby blah blah Its for a good reason blah blah. No... needles are never good for ANY reason.

I will probably try to just tough it out and get it over with. And I will literally tell the nurse you better take blood faster then you have ever taken blood before because there is only so long I can stop from having a panic attack and running away!

I am still SOOOO tired. Every night this week I have been in bed before 9. I just want to sleep. That is all.

I just read this: Don’t choose the nursery colors just yet, but studies do show that moms-to-be who are severely nauseated in the first trimester tend to be carrying girls, thanks to the interplay of hormones produced by you and the female fetus

And got SO excited! My nausea hasn't been bad at all so far in the first tri. Maybe that means boy!! Yay!!!!

Grow Baby Foster Grow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment