How far along? 4 weeks 5 days
What fruit size is your baby? Poppy seed!
Symptoms: Boobs are sore and feel bigger and heavier, being tired a lot. Emotional. I have been cramping ever since I found out. Its like period cramps, and bloated! Seriously bloated....
Maternity clothes? Nothing yet!
Stretch marks?
No
Sleep: Sleep has been fine
Best moment this week: Finding out we were pregnant last Wednesday and telling my Dad and stepmom
Sleep: Sleep has been fine
Best moment this week: Finding out we were pregnant last Wednesday and telling my Dad and stepmom
Have you told family and friends: I have told my dad, stepmom and little brother, a cousin,
a co-worker, and a good friend that is pregnant right now.
Miss Anything? Not yet
Miss Anything? Not yet
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing yet
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: No..I think I'm just bloated
Gender prediction: I couldn't even guess yet haha
Food cravings: Nothing yet
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: No..I think I'm just bloated
Gender prediction: I couldn't even guess yet haha

No comments:
Post a Comment