Here's what the baby looks like!! Cute little guy! :)

How far along? 5 weeks 6 days

That makes me SO excited :) To think my baby is visible to the naked eye now! I already want to meet him <3
Here is another cool picture
This is another important week in the development of your baby as the construction of the heart and the central nervous system will now begin. It is amazing how only in these first few weeks your baby has transformed from a single fertilized egg to an embryo with arms and legs already beginning to form. Last week your baby resembled a tadpole and now the tiny stems where the arms and legs will grow are already visible. As big as a grain or rice, around 2mm the baby is now visible to the naked eye.
An ultrasound scan can now already distinguish between the head and the tailbone and the spine will start developing. The tiny heart will begin to beat around this time, very slowly and carefully. How far along? 5 weeks 6 days
What fruit size is your baby? Apple seed!
Symptoms: Boobs are still sore, have to pee more often, still tired. Bloated.
Maternity clothes? Nothing yet!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Sleep has been ok except it seems like I wake up at the exact same time every night to pee and then I cant go back to sleep for like an hour.
Best moment this week: We told all of our parents and siblings the news!
Sleep: Sleep has been ok except it seems like I wake up at the exact same time every night to pee and then I cant go back to sleep for like an hour.
Best moment this week: We told all of our parents and siblings the news!
Have you told family and friends: We have told all of our parents and siblings!
Miss Anything? Well I have been really really sick this week. And its not pregnancy sick its really bad allergies. I've been miserable and tired. I miss feeling normal.
Miss Anything? Well I have been really really sick this week. And its not pregnancy sick its really bad allergies. I've been miserable and tired. I miss feeling normal.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Pickles and deviled eggs and green bean casserole (which I made twice this week!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: No..I think I'm just bloated
Gender prediction: Everyone says boy! :)
Food cravings: Pickles and deviled eggs and green bean casserole (which I made twice this week!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: No..I think I'm just bloated
Gender prediction: Everyone says boy! :)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Lately been happy but miserably sick :(
Looking forward to: This sickness going away and me feeling normal again.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Lately been happy but miserably sick :(
Looking forward to: This sickness going away and me feeling normal again.
I think I'm super bloated in this picture because we had just ate an amazing dinner at my moms house! I wish I could say it was all baby LOL that's embarrassing. Cant help the bloating right now. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment