Friday, July 12, 2013

Telling the In Laws

Tonight we are going to tell the In Laws about Baby Foster! We made them shirts.
See our amazing creations below.....
 
Just used iron on's from Hobby Lobby. I hope they love them! I will be trying to record this epic event so I hope that works out!
 
I'm into week 5. And yesterday I woke up sick. Not morning sickness. Like stuffy nose sore throat miserable kinda sick :(
I haven't taken any medicine because I don't want anything to affect the baby in a bad way so this momma-to-be is toughing it out!
 
I think I forgot to mention that we told the news to my BFF and her husband which is also a BFF to me :) I was SO excited for her to finally know. I think she is excited to be an Auntie!!
Hubby told his BFF also.
I told him we can not tell anymore people after his parents! I think I am even going to wait to tell my mother until confirmation from the Dr........
 
I've been contemplating calling my OB and asking if we could move my appt sooner because this waiting another two weeks is going to kill me! I just need a doctor to confirm this is for real! And speaking of my OB. I found out he delivers at this hospital that I hate! I refuse to have my baby there. I actually have always refused to have my baby in a hospital period! I am so confused lately. So right now I have no clue what I'm gonna  do. Find another OB? Stay with my OB and wait for my appt and talk to him then? Call a midwife? Ugh!
 
Wish us luck :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment