We told my husbands parents and sister and grandparents that we were pregnant last Friday evening. In a past post I posted pics of the shirts we made them! Here is their reaction!
Perfect right!! :) It was perfect for us <3 His family is so amazing!
I didn't plan on telling my mom until after our first dr. appt. But she called us Sunday morning and asked if we wanted to come over for dinner. All she had to say was Brisket and I was there.
I knew I couldn't spend the whole day over there without telling her and my brothers and sisters. So we last minute threw something together. I say we, I mean I threw something together. LOL So we racked our brains all morning to figure out how to tell my mom. Then I decided on this..
I printed off the picture of the digital pregnancy test and a wondfo test at Walgreens and while we were there I got a card. Something that was simple. I wrote a little message in the card and then taped the picture of the tests on the back of the card so it wouldn't be the first thing she saw :)
This is the front
Inside
and the back with the picture taped to it.
And here is her finding out.
And finally!! Our family knows!!



No comments:
Post a Comment