Here is the video! Baby Foster is a...........................................
Yay!! So exciting!! Now I know what kind of baby stuff to buy and it feels great! And we love calling the baby by his name (which we are not revealing until he is born) :) The grandparents just loooove that ;) sarcasm. Haha
Here are some great pictures that my BFF took! I also have to add, that me and my husband had no idea what the baby was before this. We wanted to find out at the same time our family did. So after the 3D ultrasound I went to my best friends house and gave her the sealed envelopes with the gender inside and she is the one that had the box made and did the balloons! She did such an amazing job I am so lucky to have her.
Cute huh! What a great day it was! We are so happy to be having a boy its what we've always wanted! Now if only I could get the parents to quit telling me I have to have another baby (already? really!?) so I can have a boy and a girl. UGH. :) I want to just enjoy my little boy for now. And forever.
Here are pictures from the 3D ultrasound. There were over 60 pictures so I just chose my favs.
![]() |
| This is his back side kinda view. |
![]() |
| Those cute little legs and feet! |
![]() |
| Sucking his thumb? |
![]() |
| Smiling baby!? |
































No comments:
Post a Comment