The reason I wanted an elective ultrasound is because after my OB said he could tell what the baby was at 13 weeks I was just really skeptical. I had that instinct that I had to get a second opinion. So I did. And it was So worth it. I will be 16weeks 4 days pregnant at my reveal and I got SO lucky that the ultrasound place will only start gender validation/determination at 16weeks! So lucky. The timing was perfect!
The baby was 3 weeks older this time and it looks so different then it did at 13 weeks!
At the OB appt the baby had this huge head and the doc couldn't get a good view with the 3D and it looked like an alien :/ I wasn't impressed.
At this ultrasound we got like a 20 minute appointment of nothing but looking at our precious baby in every angle. And the tech was super nice. We got a DVD of the whole appointment and another CD of like 62 pictures!! But the tech said don't look at these until after the reveal because they show the babies parts in there. So I will probably do another post next week with a million pictures of the baby :) Here are just a few of the ones she printed out. and I took a picture of the picture with my phone so its not the best.
![]() |
| Babies legs and feet! Isn't that amazing! |
![]() |
| Profile Shot. You can see his cute little button nose and the bone in his leg and little fist. |
![]() |
| 3D of my baby. He/she had its fists near its face the whole time. I think he might be shy. You can see eyes and nose! |



No comments:
Post a Comment