- He's listening to your voice, thanks to tiny bones forming in his ears. In fact, loud noises like the dog barking, the doorbell ringing will actually startle him. How cute!
- He's growing hair, lashes and eyebrows.
- And he's forming taste buds.
- Baby is about 5 inches long!
- His eyelids are still sealed but his eyes can make small side to side movements.
![]() |
| Life size doll of fetus at 16 weeks. I thought it was cool to see life size. |
How far along? 16 weeks 7 days
What fruit size is your baby? Avocado!

Belly in Inches: 33 1/2
Symptoms: I don't wanna jinx it but I get just a tiny bit of energy here and there. I wouldn't even call it energy, its just more of a OH I don't feel like a zombie at this very second maybe I will do something. And then 5 minutes later I need to lay down. I have been feeling some strange movements in my belly and I think it might be baby but I make sure to shrug it off so I don't get my hopes up :) My back/hip is still painful, I'm going to the chiropractor for that.
Symptoms: I don't wanna jinx it but I get just a tiny bit of energy here and there. I wouldn't even call it energy, its just more of a OH I don't feel like a zombie at this very second maybe I will do something. And then 5 minutes later I need to lay down. I have been feeling some strange movements in my belly and I think it might be baby but I make sure to shrug it off so I don't get my hopes up :) My back/hip is still painful, I'm going to the chiropractor for that.
Weight gain: I think I'm still 127-128.
Sleep: Sleep is still the same. But lately my dreams are SO vivid and SO much happens in them, its nuts. And I still have to wake up at least twice a nice to pee.
Best moment this week: Our gender reveal! And going to our 3D ultrasound! What an amazing week!!
Food cravings: Nothing in particular. I was craving sweets for about a week. Like candy. But that is gone. Oh. I have one word. PEPSI! It is freaking heaven to me right now. I get so excited when I just see the word! OMG its sooo good. And I have never been a big pepsi fan before but right now I luuuuurrve it!
Have you started to show yet: Yea but I felt kinda sad today cuz my bump looks smaller. Maybe its the shirt. I don't know. I hope the baby is growing like he should. I don't think I'm gaining enough weight either. I find it odd that I am 17 weeks and haven't gained anything noticeable on the scale.


No comments:
Post a Comment