Tuesday, September 17, 2013

14 weeks pregnant! Second Trimester!!!!!

 
  • He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there!
  • His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.
  • And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over his body -- it will help him keep warm!
  • He's about 3.5-4 inches!
  • Practicing breathing, sucking, swallowing.



  • 

    How far along? 14 weeks 6 days
    What fruit size is your baby? Big Lemon!
     
    Belly (at belly button): 34"
    Symptoms: Headaches every day :( Still really tired    
    Stretch marks? Nope
    Weight gain: Still 127
    Sleep: Its ok. The usual. Getting up a few times a night to pee. Dreams are crazy lately.

    Best moment this week: Meeting our midwife and seeing the birthing center!
      Miss Anything? Having energy to do stuff 
    Food cravings: Nothing specific
    Anything making you queasy or sick: Nah 
    Have you started to show yet: Yes I think so

    Gender prediction: I don't know LOL I have said girl. But I really don't know.  

    Labor Signs: Heck no!
    Belly Button in or out? In

    Wedding rings on or off? On
    Looking forward to: Next week we have an elective gender ultrasound! And then our reveal in 12 days!
    Other: I don't know. I'm too tired to think right now.

     


     
     

     
     
     
     

    2 comments:

    1. You are totally starting to show! Love it!
      Amazing what havoc a little 4 inch bean can do to our bodies! Looking good momma!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Aw yay! Thank you! :) That just made my day <3 Thanks for reading!

        Delete