Oh and did you hear that!!???? I'm 14 weeks today! I am officially in my second trimester! And no one can take that away. I was excited to turn 13 weeks thinking that was my second but nope, then I was like well maybe I'll count 13 weeks 3 days as my second but nope too complicated. So I
(im)patiently waited till I was 14 weeks to get all excited to be in my second tri!
I'm so happy I have not had any complications physically. And that Baby JorF stuck around and kept growing and growing! Now if only my belly would grow :( I'm getting so sad that its taking so long. I just wanna be cute and have a cute pregnant belly!
Also last night the midwife from the birthing center called me and we scheduled to have an official meeting tomorrow! Yay! We were going to just go to the open house but I decided that it might be better to just go ahead and get the ball rolling and have the consultation. Me and my husband are very anxious and excited about this step. This could change everything! For the better I think.
I was late to work this morning. Getting up 3 times a night to pee and then not being able to go back to sleep each time and then my dog deciding to throw up at 3 this morning and me having to clean it up. And my husband pissing me off to the point that I might have wanted to kill him at 3 in the morning is no way for a woman to get her much needed beauty sleep. Ugh. I just want to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment