Tuesday, September 10, 2013

13 weeks pregnant!!

  • Even though she's still teeny, she already has fingerprints.
  • Her intestines are moving from the umbilical cord to their more permanent place, in her tummy.
  •  From now on the baby will be growing as much as 1 inch per week!! That is so exciting
  • All 20 teeth have formed and are hidden under the gums
  • Baby can smile
FetalDevelopmentWeek13-(2).jpg
How far along? 13 weeks 6 days
What fruit size is your baby? Peach! 
 

Symptoms: I am having really really bad lower back pain in my lower back on my left side only. It starts at my lower back goes into my butt cheek and then to the top of my thigh and I am pretty sure its sciatic nerve pain. and IT HURTS! Fatigue has not hid its ugly face. I am still so tired. Still indescribable how tired I can be and its really hard. Other then that I have been having a pretty easy pregnancy. But I do have to point out that what I do feel is NOT easy. So I might not have morning sickness or constipation etc., but the symptoms that I do have are down right horrible.   
Maternity clothes? My husband did buy me a pair of maternity jeans! But I still wear yoga pants religiously. They are just the most comfortable thing right now. I live in yoga pants during the day at work and anytime I am home the PJ pants go on!  
Stretch marks? No and I actually did buy this lotion to start using to help keep them away.
 
 
Weight gain: Actually have dropped to 127 the last couple of days so I am still 127-128
Sleep: I love sleep...I really do. Especially now since that is all I want to do. At night, I still have to get up like 2-3 times to pee which really interrupts my sleeping. And I have started to have crazy and sometimes scary dreams that wake me up and also cause me to not fall back asleep...  during the weekend its so great because if I actually do things during the day I can take a nap! Not so much during the week :(
Best moment this week: Best moment was at the appt on Thursday the doctor was able to tell the gender!! Its sealed in the envelope in a drawer and NO ONE knows right now! I cant wait for the reveal!

  Miss Anything? Just the feeling of not being tired all the time.
Food cravings: Well I have given into my iced tea craving. Since I have been pregnant I have been really really good at only drinking water and only have a soda or tea when we go out to eat which isn't that often. But I broke down and bought some Red Diamond Sweet Tea. I love tea!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Brushing my teeth makes me gag and almost throw up. Ick!  
Have you started to show yet: I definitely have a bump that I cant hide anymore.. But its not hard. I still cant feel my uterus :/ 
Gender prediction: My personal prediction is girl. But that isn't one of those feelings that some pregnant women get where they just KNOW. I don't have that feeling. That is just my best guess :) 

Labor Signs: Heck no!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I would say just the norm..

Looking forward to: Next Tuesday we are going to the open house at the birthing center and I am so excited for that! I am SO looking forward to Sept 29th! Our Gender Reveal!! I am so excited for us and our family and friends to share this extremely exciting moment in our lives! I am also so excited to be going into my second trimester tomorrow!!! Yay! That is a reason for celebration :)
Other: I have been really slacking on the weekly bump pictures :/ I just look like crap all the time. I am always WAY too tired to do them. I wish I could take a good picture even on my bad days (which is pretty much everyday lately) but I get really self conscious. So.. I will TRY to get better at taking my bump picture because I would love to use those to make a belly book :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment