Monday, September 23, 2013

So much craziness!

Isnt it funny how, when you are about to have a super busy week and a gender reveal party the next weekend that your Air Conditioning stops working. Funny? No. Not funny.
But thank goodness its been no hotter then 80 all weekend. Saturday we noticed that the house was not cooling down but the AC was running for a while.
Well of course, the pipes were frozen outside. This is the third time this summer. But we have gotten super lucky both other times that has happened because my mom's boyfriend works for an air and heating place so he would come hook us up with some Freon. But he couldn't keep doing that so this time we knew we had to just have someone come out and look at it.
We knew there was a leak somewhere. This sucks considering that we will have to pay out of pocket for all of this (right now the quote is $2500), when we should have gotten the insurance that is available when you are buying the house. Its was like $500 and was good for a year and would cover anything that happened to the house within that year. We thought Oh nothing will happen that is a newer house. UGH of course. If we would have paid the $500 for that insurance, nothing would have happened. That is just how stuff goes. So anyway we are so bitter over that but we know we cant do anything about it. Hopefully this can get fixed before the reveal on Sunday or I don't know what we will do.

I have so much going on this week on top of the AC problems :(

Chiropractor appointment today. My hip has really been hurting. I went last Wednesday and he popped and cracked my back it was great. He could tell my hip was out of alignment so he said I will need physical therapy, massage therapy, maybe acupuncture. Haha I said yea right. I HATE needles :)
He sent me home with an ice pack (which I had to pay for) stupid. I have been putting it on my lower back where he told me to so it helps with inflammation. I have never had this pain until I got pregnant. And it gets worse and more frequent. Its hard to explain exactly where it hurts unless I were to show in person.
 I thought it was my sciatic nerve. But its my hip that will cause the sciatic nerve to cause pain and if I don't do anything about it during my pregnancy it will get worse the bigger I get and the more pressure and weight I will be putting on that hip and nerve. But going to this chiropractor will also help to keep me aligned for birth. When everything is in the right place, it should be easier for the baby to pass through the birth canal. Yay for that :)
So I go back today for an adjustment and we're supposed to go over insurance and crap. I hope that works out so I can keep going back.

Wednesday is the elective US at Stork Vision!! I cant wait!!! I cant believe its finally the week of our reveal! I have been waiting for this forever!!
My friends stepmom made an amazing balloon box for the reveal. Its so beautiful and I cant wait to use it. After the US appointment on Wednesday I will be taking the envelope to Lacey and she will be getting the balloons for the reveal. So she will be the first person to know what Baby Foster is and the only person for a little while! :) So exciting!

On Saturday we are going to Disney on Ice at the Tulsa State Fair. I think its at 11:30 in the morning. And when that is over we will spend the afternoon at the fair eating all the yummy fair food. But I have to go to the store sometime and get all the stuff for the reveal party. I will be sooo busy this weekend. I hope I don't lose my mind and I hope the AC is fixed before the weekend :/



No comments:

Post a Comment