Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'm so excited for the gender reveal party!

I have SO much to get done. And this isn't even gonna be a huge shin dig. But I feel like I have a list as long as Florida of stuff to buy and make (food wise).

I am a cheapo. So I went to the dollar tree to get the plates, napkins, etc. This is what I got.

I'll have one side of the table pink and the other side blue. I thought these were so cute.













And these are the table covers, napkins, cups and utensils.






This is an example of how I'm doing the tabelcovers.

 
Just simple and cute. At least I hope its cute :/
And then I have a friend making me a banner. I know it will turn out adorable! I cant wait to see it.
 
My friends stepmom made the balloon box!  

Amazing is an understatement! I cant believe I am lucky enough to have this to use at my reveal! I am forever grateful for her making this and for Lacey even mentioning it to her stepmom to do something like this! I'll be giving it back to Lacey so she can use it for her future reveal. I never planned on keeping it. So I think its cool that it will be 'passed down' I guess you could say. So cute!

Lacey is in charge of the balloons so I don't have any pictures of what the balloons will look like. But I know for sure they will be perfect!!

Food list:
  • A mimosa bar. With champagne and orange juice and raspberry lemonade. I think that will be good. Even tho I wont be drinking it. I really hope everyone else will. I will have some berries they can put in the mimosa. Raspberries, strawberries etc.
 
  • Turkey Salad sandwiches cut into quarters. YUM! My mom makes AMAZING turkey salad so I am super excited for these. This picture is the closest I could find that looks like my moms turkey salad.
 
  • Amish Broccoli Salad. I guess its more like a broccoli salad and its really good.

  •  I think I will make deviled eggs. I think I make the best deviled eggs EVER.

  • Moms Pumpkin Roll. My mom's homemade pumpkin rolls are like a piece of heaven. I promise they are the best pumpkin rolls you will ever have.
     
Right now that's all I can think of. I'm sure I'll grab some chips or something also.
 
And I plan on having a container of Blue Kool-Aid and Pink Kool-Aid on the table :)
 
Anyway, I am just so excited for Sunday. My heart is so full of love and excitement to be with my family and friends when we all find out if Baby Foster will be a girl or boy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment