I got emotional watching this weeks video because of all the changes that baby has made and then she said he/she will double in size in the next few weeks. And that is so exciting to me!
How far along? 15 weeks 6 days
What fruit size is your baby? Avocado!
Belly (at belly button): 34 1/4"
Symptoms: Hip pain is still there and getting worse and more frequent. Started putting an ice pack on my lower back a few times a day. Still really tired during the day :( but I should admit I probably don't eat or drink like I should during the day. I should be eating something every couple of hours and drinking water like its the end of the world but I never know what to eat and water is getting SO boring. Still going pee a few times during the night. I still get headaches about everyday.
Symptoms: Hip pain is still there and getting worse and more frequent. Started putting an ice pack on my lower back a few times a day. Still really tired during the day :( but I should admit I probably don't eat or drink like I should during the day. I should be eating something every couple of hours and drinking water like its the end of the world but I never know what to eat and water is getting SO boring. Still going pee a few times during the night. I still get headaches about everyday.
Maternity clothes? I did get four maternity shirts at Kohl's this week. My husband bought me one that he really liked. I have two pair of maternity jeans but they are still too big and lose and weird. So I'm still in the black stretchy pants. Ugh
Stretch marks? Nope. Hopefully never.
Weight gain: I've been at 127-128 still. Actually yesterday I was at 126 and this morning I was at 128. So weird. And I weigh myself in the morning before I eat or drink anything.
Sleep: Sleep is ok. I think I have gotten soo used to getting up so much during the night to pee that it doesn't even phase me anymore. But it does suck. Dreams are weird!
Best moment this week: This picture was the best moment. We were at a mustache theme birthday! It was so fun
Miss Anything? At this point I forgot what it feels like to not be pregnant Lol
Food cravings: Pepsi has been SOO good to me lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nah. I smelled seafood today in the break room at work and wanted to pass out. So gross!
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I think I can even feel my uterus now on my lower belly!
Gender prediction: Thank goodness in 5 days I will find out!! Right now at this second, I really don't think its more then the other. I feel evenly about boy or girl.
Looking forward to: Sunday! 5 days away. Our gender reveal! I am literally over the moon excited for this day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other: I officially sent off the form for transfer of medical records to my midwife. So I made the official decision to stop seeing my OB and go with a birthing center and a midwife. I have my first appointment with her in two weeks!
I started taking different prenatals this week. I get the free ones at Reasors and holy horse pill they are huge!!!!
I started taking different prenatals this week. I get the free ones at Reasors and holy horse pill they are huge!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment