Tuesday, September 3, 2013

12 weeks pregnant!



  • Most of her critical systems are fully formed!
  • She's about to enter the growth and maturation stage, in which her organs and tissues will grow and develop rapidly.
  • She's now developing her reflexes -- if you poke her body, she'll likely move.
  • She's opening and closing her fingers and curling her toes, too.
  • Her brain is developing fast!

  •  
     
    How far along? 12 weeks 6 days
    What fruit size is your baby? Plum!
     

     
    Symptoms: Still very tired. Lots of Round Ligament Pain. Shortness of breath easily, even showering is exhausting. I have good days and really bad days..   
    Maternity clothes? Still in yoga pants.. finally bought some maternity jeans 
    Stretch marks? No
    Weight gain: Still around 128
    Sleep: Sleep has been better lately. I still have to get up at least twice a night to pee but I am able to sleep more deeply and fall asleep faster.   
    Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat on the Doppler! Buying the baby crib and my husband setting it up :)
      
    Miss Anything? Just the feeling of not being tired all the time.
    Food cravings: I craved cookie dough the other night so Chris ran to the store to get me some cookie dough ice cream :) I've been eating pickles a lot. Yum!
    Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nothing in particular. Just stuff that stinks is heightened.  
    Have you started to show yet: Yes 
    Gender prediction: My personal prediction is girl still
    Labor Signs: No
    Belly Button in or out? In
    Wedding rings on or off? On 
    Looking forward to: Dr appt on Thursday!


     

     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment