Still just waiting.. and waiting..
I haven't even hit my due date but I am Ready to be DUE! Come on little guy!
Seriously 2 weeks seems like two years. The last two weeks have gone by SO SLOW.
Today I have a midwife appointment.. Will probably be pretty uneventful. But that is always a good thing! I'm SO grateful I don't have to go see an OB for high risk stuff.
I have been procrastinating like usual. I need to start packing up my desk at work just in case something happens last minute... And I honestly think I'm am gonna tell them I'm done after next week. I have this feeling that I need to rest a little at home before baby gets here. I wont have any time to rest or just be alone in my house for a long long time. So I just want some time to sleep in and then take a morning walk and just get my house a little more organized. Its disgusting and so messy. But with this huge belly and all the pain I can only do so much house work :( But maybe that will bring on labor. And what if I do decide that next week will be my last week at work and then baby decides to come next week. Well then I don't get any of that alone time at home.
So I feel like maybe I should start leave sooner then that? Its really difficult not knowing when this little boy is coming.
My braxton hicks contractions have gotten way more noticeable. I can totally tell my body is preparing for labor. They aren't painful but they are noticeable and a lot more frequent. But other then that, I have had no signs of labor.
No bloody show or mucus plug..(do not google that, you re welcome)
No waters breaking or leaking.. (and let me just tell you that when your waters break its not like the movies. There isn't this big huge gush of water and then you yell 'my water broke' and then its chaos and your running to the hospital) No its not like that. Yes you can have a big gush of water and then you can have just a leak that can last for days. And you dont need to rush to the hospital. If you are low risk you should just stay home and labor for a while, that is, if labor is even starting at that moment.
Lighenting, which is the baby engaging or dropping.. People have said he is starting to drop but its not that noticeable to me so I don't think he is fully engaged. Come on little guy! Also, this doesn't HAVE to happen. You can still go into labor and the baby hasn't dropped.
And he has the hiccups again right now. He gets the hiccups SO MUCH. I bet he will have them a lot when he is here. I bet he gets them a lot because he is practicing his swallowing and 'breathing' <3 So sweet
He is still moving a lot. But I think he is getting too big to really go crazy like he usually does. So I can feel him moving but I think he is just adjusting to get comfortable because he is running out of room. So the kicks and movements feel different then they did a month ago.
I'm off to get coffee and start work. Blah
No comments:
Post a Comment