A lot has been happening the last week. I'll start with last Thursday. I had a midwife appointment. It went well. I let my mom come to this one so she could check out the birth center and meet the midwives. She was happy about that. My midwife suggested I start my leave from work because she could tell how much pain I was in and I told her how between that and work I was just pretty stressed. So she wrote me out of work and I gave it to HR on Friday and that was my last day. I am not getting into details about that...
So as you know because I bitch about it all the time, I have been in a lot of pain. I have spent hundreds of dollars going to the chiropractor to try to help with the pain and nothing was happening. And I tried to stick it out at work for as long as possible but it had gotten to the point that I was suffering through hours just to sit there and be present. I just couldn't take anymore. Something inside of me was saying I needed to be done. I didn't want my stress to start affecting the baby.
So now I am officially a stay at home wife. Lol I guess whatever. Just feels like I have had a few days off work. It seems really weird that I am not going back. But enough about that!
I am about to have a baby! Like for real this is happening. I cant believe it could literally happen any minute. Although if this baby is anything like his mom and dad he will be stubborn and make us wait :( I want him to be born on his due date SO bad! Cuz the 12th is our thing and its such a crazy coincidence that he is due on the 12th. I think I've mentioned it before that we got engaged on the 12th married on the 12th and he is due on the 12th :)
So I have been trying to walk more, on my treadmill. Its still too cold to take walks outside. I have been squatting to try to help him move down, I made a big pitcher of red raspberry tea so that I would drink that more. A strong uterus is a happy uterus ;)
I almost have my bag done packed and Jaxons diaper bag is almost packed. Hard to pack for a baby when your not really sure what you need lol
I don't know if I mentioned it but we have the car seat installed.. So for a couple weeks I have been driving around with a car seat in the back and its just adorable!
I have been trying to find a pediatrician. Which has been confusing because its a brand new thing to me and I didn't even know where to start. I got a recommendation for one so I set up an appointment and we met him yesterday. We liked him but I want to find a pedi who is pro natural birth and all for making your own decisions and is completely supportive of breastfeeding and just completely open minded. I'm pretty sure if I mentioned placenta encapsulation to just any pedi they would look at me crazy. So I want to find one who would be like Oh yea that is great and would have a positive opinion on midwives, birth centers and home births, any decision we make on circumcision. I guess most of that really doesn't matter I just don't want a pediatrician who is gonna throw medicine and medications at our son before taking a healthier more natural route first.
And speaking of circumcision, that has been the big debate in our house lately. Not that me and my husband are strictly for it or not but just making the decision about it period. We are so on the fence. I have done my research and I have an opinion about it. I don't wanna get into the discussion about it on this post because it could be really long. So we have come to the conclusion that we are waiting until our son is born and we meet him and then we are going to make the decision then. Because it really is a hard one. I will do a post on that in a little bit.
I need to get some stuff done around the house :) Have a great Wednesday!


I'm glad you finally stopped working. Your body can only handle so much. Hopefully you'll be meeting your little angel soon enough!!!! I can't wait to see pictures.
ReplyDeleteHey! Haven't seen any recent posts from you on our board, and decided to check your blog and see if maybe your little one has decided to appear. Fingers crossed that everything is good with you these days!!!
ReplyDelete