Tuesday, February 25, 2014

I have pretty much just been an emotional mess all day. You know when you are PMSing and you have those days where you just cry and cry and your hormones are crazy. That is how I have been feeling. But I'm pretty sure pregnancy hormones are like 50%(or more) worse.

I have hit this wall. I am just so DONE. I feel like I am going to be pregnant forever and I'm so damn emotional. I am kind of hoping this is some kind of crazy surge in hormones that is about to make me go into labor. Yea, wishful thinking.

Ever since I hit 37 weeks, its like the days just drag by so freaking slow.

I just cant imagine my body being able to be pregnant for another 2-3 weeks. That just seems insane. I can seriously say I understand why women get induced. Though, that is absolutely not an option. To me, it honestly should never be an option. Just because you are 'done' being pregnant is not a reason to force your baby out into the world.
But I totally understand what women mean when they say they are done. I never thought I would be like that. But I am.

The back pain and the pelvic pressure and the million other things is just, I seriously cant even find the words. Annoying, painful, miserable, never ending. I have a high pain tolerance but when its just this constant pain from even standing for over a minute and you have to either sit down or lean on something and you cry to your husband every minute to rub 'the spot' for weeks this has been happening. I'm just SO DONE and over it. The chiropractor is not helping. Well I'm sure its helping but its just that one spot in my back that is hurting so bad.

But moving on, I guess not having any control or not having a clue when this baby is coming is starting to get to me.

I am honestly getting nervous to have a baby. Not labor or delivery, that I am not afraid of. I am excited for that part. But everything that is going to happen after he is here is starting to freak me out.
There are so many what ifs. And anyone can say, Oh you will be fine it will all work out, but when you are IN this position, its different. I guess maybe I am putting a lot of pressure on myself.


2 comments:

  1. I love you sister! You WILL get through this and it will be amazing. I will be here for you if you need me every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally sympathize, sweet girl. I'm 38+2 today and completely DONE. My sciatic nerve constantly causes me pain, and ever since about 36 weeks, I've had the most awful hip/pelvic/back pain. I can't even get myself out of bed without my husbands help or I'm in tears.

    That being said I know we can do it.
    It doesn't feel like it now :( but when we're holding our little angels it's going to be SO WORTH it. That's what I have to keep telling myself.

    I hope the pain eases up for you and the time passes quickly. Because of nursing school, my time is passing somewhat rapidly but at the same time it feels like it's standing still!!! I'm just so ready to have my little girl!

    ReplyDelete