Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Shit got real

Well its been getting real thats for sure!

I cant believe I am so close to having a baby. Not just having a baby, like having to birth him and recover from that while at the same time taking care of this tiny little human who I know nothing about.
What will he like? What will he not like? Will he be a calm baby or a screaming crying baby all the time? Will he sleep well? Will we have problems getting him to get comfortable enough to sleep? Will we be able to nurse and it not be hell? I feel like this is all on me!

My husband will be going back to work the week after he is born. How will he be able to get any sleep if I'm up all night with our son trying to take care of him and the baby is crying and/or I am crying.

All of this hit me like a mack truck last night. It was in the middle of the night and I was finally dozing back off to sleep and was all of a sudden thinking 'What if the baby started crying at right this second?' That second when your like 'oh yes, sleep, so relaxed, its quiet and your about to just fall into wonderful sleep.' I thought, 'Omg that is gonna suck!' I would have to get back out of bed, its cold, put my pants on and wake all the way back up :(

I'm just kind of freaking out a little bit because I can't believe this is really happening.
Dont get me wrong. I can not wait to meet this little guy. I wanna see what he looks like SO bad. I want to see him looking into my eyes and looking at and exploring my face and his daddys face and recognizing our voices. Ugh, it makes me melt. But I still seriously can't believe I'm gonna have a son. A tiny human to take care of for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment