Monday, February 17, 2014

What a weekend...

We were constantly doing something.. at least that is how I feel!

Friday night we didn't do anything.. except hang out at home which was great. We wanted to go to our favorite dinner place but they were booked up. And I didnt feel like getting dressed anyway to go anywhere else...
Saturday we went to our Birth Boot Camp class in the morning and as we were walking out to our car we saw that the neighbor put out a treadmill on the curb! So we asked him about it and he was just wanting someone to take it! For free! and it worked! Woot!
I have been wanting a treadmill because I seriously need to be walking everyday to help with labor and get some exercise in!

I need to dust it off but it gets the job done! And again, it was free!

I guess my husband caught the 'nesting' bug because he finally got the garage somewhat cleaned up and organized. Saturday was such a nice day, so while he did that I got the hose out and sprayed off our cars. They were filthy because of all the snow salt stuff..

But here is what he did. He hung those track things on the wall that hold stuff.. Yea that is the technical term :) but they get crap out of the way and off the ground! He was so excited about his manly job Haha It was a pain so I applaud him!
 
 

Saturday night he went over to a friends house and I of course did not feel up for that. My feet hurt so bad that I just stayed home and hung out. I actually did my affirmation cards that I have been wanting to make. I hung them on my bathroom mirror so I can read them all the time. I will probably make more soon. But these will do for now...





 

Sunday we HAD to go grocery shopping. We have had NO food in the house. Chris went to a movie with his dad Sunday morning and I of course, laid up on the couch and did nothing. My feet were hurting SO bad I just needed to do nothing. And I can not sit in theater seats for that long. My movie days are ova! Even though they went to the AMC with recliner seats, I still can't do it.

When he got home we went grocery shopping and that was MISERABLE!! After 5 minutes of walking I was so done! I was trying not to cry my feet hurt so bad, I seriously contemplated just sitting on the floor. Grocery shopping almost 37 weeks pregnant is hell! I don't wanna do it again :(

I am so proud of my hubby! He made this amazing pizza for dinner! Its a BBQ chicken pizza. It was soooo yummy! And then afterward I made cookies. And omg, they are so good. They turned out perfectly soft and not crunchy.  I might have eaten like 6 of them.. my midwife would not be happy about that ;)
 
I have a busy week ahead. Today I have a chiroprator appointment, I hope it helps because after getting adjusted last Monday I was in misery and pain all week.. :( I cant go through that again. Thursday another midwife appointment and they will do my GBS swab at that appt. Friday is my baby shower at work!! And Friday evening we have a meeting with our Doula!
Baby time is getting so close!! He could literally be born anytime!  


No comments:

Post a Comment