Wednesday, February 5, 2014

34 week bumpdate




Your baby will often stick his tongue out, as part of the development of the reflexes needed to feed. The rooting reflex enables your baby to find the nipple, then the strong suckling reflexes take over to coordinate breathing, feeding, and swallowing.
 
This is an MRI image showing a cross section of the entire pregnancy. The mother's spine is on the left of the image, and the baby is lying head down within the pelvis. An MRI is rarely needed during pregnancy, but if recommended, it is entirely safe.

How far along? 35 Weeks today (even tho this is the update for week 34)

Total weight gain: 147ish right now


Stretch marks: I have them on my hips and the top sides of my thighs right under my hip bones

Sleep: I've had better. I feel like it is getting worse week by week tho. Its getting wayyy more painful. And pregnancy sleep insomnia is a REAL thing! Its usually around 3am - 5am that I just lay in bed wide awake... Oh Joy


Miss anything: Just being comfortable and being able to get up out of bed without being in SO much pain and my hips being locked up

Movement: He's good in this department! Sweet little man lets me know he is there all the time!

Food cravings: Hmm.. Nothing specific this week

Symptoms: I think my round ligament pain is acting up. The bottom of my belly has been hurting this morning.
Fatigue.. I'm ready to sleep before 8 at night.
Oh dont let me forget to mention that I am totally starting to swell. My shoes are SO TIGHT and my socks leave deep imprints around my ankles. And you can tell my ankles are swelling. And of course I've been having issues wearing my rings.
Notice that my vision has not been as sharp as it should/used to be. But I read that it should to back to normal. Lets hope.

Backaches...
Shortness of breath
Difficulty sleeping. But funny how I am so tired all the time. Its a vicious cycle.
And then there is other stuff that you probably dont want to hear about :)


Belly button in or out: Totally out

Wedding rings on or off: I dont think this will last much longer :( Yesterday I didnt even wear them and the times I can wear one I can only get my wedding band on. But that is better then nothing.

Nursery update: Here are a couple new pictures of the nursery.




The changing table!




I am wanting to do a nursery 'tour', maybe a video!? ;) That would be fun! And I am wanting to just finish the nursery almost completely before I do that.

Looking forward to: Maternity pictures this weekend!

Appointments: We have one tomorrow. Will probably be uneventful and routine..

Childbirth classes: Still going great! We have Class #8 this weekend! We are almost done!

Other: I need to order my birth kit online that the Birth Center requires. http://www.inhishands.com/ruth-cobb/

We need to start packing our 'The Big Day' bags. I just cant call it a hospital bag because that is not where we are going Lol


Need to finish writing the thank yous for the baby shower and unpacking all the gifts and organizing them.

I will be doing a Baby Shower haul post and I'm taking picture of some of the stuff we got so I am still working on that.

I will try to get my baby shower post up today.

So much more to do!








No comments:

Post a Comment