This 'holi'day is really not a big deal at all. I don't really get why people make it such a big deal. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE seeing all the pink and sparkles and hearts everywhere, I really do. Makes me all fuzzy inside :)
But anyway, what I DO love about it is I get to decorate my front porch! Lol
I love decorating my front porch to coordinate with the time of year/specific holiday that is going on that month!
I didn't post my past front porch decs :( I guess I didn't think about it. But I had it all cute for the summer and for Halloween and Fall and Christmas. So I'll just start now. For Vday!
Speaking of Valentines day.. Yea its cute to get flowers that will die in a day or chocolates you will never eat. I literally still have my chocolates from Vday last year. Never ate them. Such a waste of money. But my husband makes sure that he does little special things all year long, not just on this one day.
For example, Tuesday night, out of no where he turns on a John Mayer song on his phone and wants to just slow dance with me in our living room. Just out of the blue. Because he is such a sap, and he is so sweet. There was no reason for him to do that other then he just loves the shit out of me :) I will remember that moment forever, can you even remember what you got for Vday last year?? Go ahead check your Facebook to remember what pictures you had to post of what you got ;)
So I don't need February 14th to be anything other then just another day. I don't need my husband to waste money on flowers that are gonna die in a couple days. He seriously hates buying them anyway because they are a waste. (I get it, its the thought that counts blah blah)
But don't think that if I really really wanted some flowers that I wouldn't get them. He would do anything to make me happy. But to me, just being his wife is enough. Just him loving me and wanting to randomly slow dance and hold me tight in the living room is enough to me! Some women Never get that kind of affection.. and they should get it everyday. Not just on Valentines day.
But for those of you who HAVE to have flowers on this day or HAVE to have your husband/spouse 'suprise' you with something, I hope you have a great Vday and its full of love and everything you want!
Cant wait to see all the lovely 'stuff' on Facebook ;) That was my sarcastic voice....






No comments:
Post a Comment