Thursday, February 6, 2014

Baby Shower fun!

My baby shower was last Saturday and it turned out SO cute!
My mother in law ordered all of the decorations from Oriental Trading..
My mom did all the rest of the planning and she out did herself! We came up with a few games and I think they turned out fun..
Unfortunately I didn't get many pictures of the games and us playing them :( But it was fun! And I really hope my guests didn't get bored.. It was hard to try to talk to everyone and make sure I interacted with all my amazing beautiful friends that came!
I cant believe we had so many friends show up. That was so amazing to me! and we were so overly blessed with gifts for baby Foster. I cant even believe it! What a beautiful day it was :)

We got some cute pictures!





 



 


 










 














 

No comments:

Post a Comment