Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Baby Shower haul!

Finally getting to this post.
I tried to strategize with the best way to unpack all of the gifts from the baby shower. So I would write the thank you note as I put each set of gifts away in the nursery so I killed two or three birds with one stone Lol
I'm honestly still not done unpacking all of the gift bags. I have a few more to go :/ but I will just post what I have done!

My sweet sister Lindsey MADE this for us! Its so cute, she did such a great job! Its one of those cool dry erase boards with the neon markers! Don't mind me with no make up on and exhausted :/ Ew. This was the night before the baby shower and we were so busy getting the house decent!


This is our stroller and carrier travel system from my in laws!! We love this thing! Its the Baby Trend Expedition LX Travel System, Millennium.

It took us many many trips to the baby stores and trying out tons of strollers to find the right one! We were extremely picky about our travel system. Chris really wanted the jogging stroller with the one wheel on the front. We really had to have the tray at the top of the stroller to hold stuff and drinks. It had to fold up easily. The carseat has the exact handle we were wanting. So this thing is pretty much perfect!! In the last picture you can see how the carrier has the triangle handle. Its really comfortable to hold!

 

Our rock n' play that was highly recommended to us from Candice and Joseph! :)

My mom got us this corner changing table that I have had my eye on ever since the beginning of my pregnancy! I'm so excited to have it!

 Aunt Lacey got some adorable goodies!!! I already have the crib sheets on :) and I cant wait to see the baby in that outfit with the anchor!

My great friend Jayme had all of these burp cloths made by her mom!! I adore every single one of them!! So cute!

A gift from my husbands side of the family! That blanket is adorable and sooo soft

Amanda got all of these goodies for us. Love it all!


 Another gift from my husbands family. This bath towel is adorable!

This is so cute! From Uncle Greg and Aunt Bonnie!

From Aunt Katy. Cute burp cloths and there was some night time lotion in this too but mommy might be trying it out first ;)


 Super soft blankets from a sweet friend, Michael!

 We got some great gifts from the Tearls! That robe is hanging in the bathroom right now and I cant wait to use it. Its the cutest thing ever!! and the pacifier with the giraffe, so cute! And the blue blanket was made by Liz. What amazing gifts! and the letter J was hand painted by a friend of theirs. How sweet!

These gifts are so special to me! They are from my Auntie and they were on a 'Dream/Wish registry' that I thought I would never get anything from. I made a small registry on Etsy. And I was completely surprised to get these! I seriously can not wait to swaddle this little boy in that Anchor blanket it is so soft and cuddly! And that onesie is so perfect for us Lol my husband loved that!


That is all I have for right now. I still have a couple of bags to unpack and I also got a couple things in the mail. So when I have time or if I even remember I will update this!

I cant even begin to explain how blessed we are with all of this stuff! We have some great friends and family!





No comments:

Post a Comment