How far along? This is for last week 24 weeks but today I am 25 weeks
What fruit size is your baby? Cantaloupe I think
Belly in Inches: Forgot to measure today
Symptoms: Pain. Pain. Pain. Still so much pain in my rib. Same exact spot.
Weight gain: 138!
Sleep: Has actually been pretty bad this week. Its so so hard to get comfortable and I hurt so bad.
Best moment this week: Well I had dinner with my besties one night and i loved that! And I went to a movie with just my husand and I loved that too. We never ever go just the two of us. His parents always go. So I really liked our 'date'. Not baby related but nothing really exciting happening.
Nursery updates: I have a couple updates on this!
Got curtains up! They are navy blue and they are black out curtains and I really do love how dark they make the room and they block out a ton of light. And the curtain rod I got is pretty cool. It makes the curtain flush to the wall so there isn't any light that comes through the sides
Light switch! Its pretty adorable! Im obsessed with the anchors. We might eventually change the switches for this one to white. It doesnt bother me that much anymore though. And the blue isnt really that bright in person its a little darker.
Food cravings: Well right now Im craving everything for Thanksgiving! I cant wait for all the good food.Looking forward to: A four day weekend and Thanksgiving!




No comments:
Post a Comment