Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I forgot the damn water!

I blame this on pregnancy brain. Seriously! Its a REAL THING.

Today was our Thanksgiving at work and I volunteered to make Broccoli Rice casserole. Its SUPER easy and so freaking delicious. But its even better when you don't forget to put the damn water in with it.
This morning I got to work and was gonna mix it all together and get that part over with and then throw it in the oven 30 minutes before lunch time.
Well I am just about to start mixing it all together and realized I forgot the damn frozen broccoli!! UGH I went to WalMart last night after work to get all this crap and I forgot to grab the broccoli out of the freezer at home this morning. So I had to run to WalMart and grab another bag of broccoli.
Get back to work and start making it. It looked delicious. And I made a double batch.
Well time to eat the Broccoli Rice casserole and I realized it was a lot drier then usual. I forgot the damn water! Your supposed to put like a cup and half of water in the mix so it makes it creamier. UGH I was so devastated. There were a ton of people eating it and I knew it should taste better! I'm so mad. Morale of the story. Don't eat anything that a pregnant woman cooks. ;) I swear I'm losing it

No comments:

Post a Comment