Wednesday, November 6, 2013

So obsessed!

I have become kind of a little bit obsessed with Anchors. I knew I wanted my baby boy's nursery to be a nautical theme so I am sticking to gray, white, navy blue, and teal. I have purchased some amazingly adorable stuff for his nursery but seriously getting the motivation to hang it is like pulling teeth. My husband promises everyday that we will hang stuff and then guess what, we don't. Our middle names should just be procrastinators.

As much as I wanna show you want I have bought so far, I wont because I want it to be hanging up!
But look what I found yesterday!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/154002451/anchor-double-light-switchplate-cover-in

https://www.etsy.com/listing/129512676/anchor-double-nautical-light-switch
Anchor light switch plates!! How freaking adorable are these!!! Seriously something so small like a light switch plate has made me so giddy with excitement! :)

I just cant decide which one I want :(
The top one comes in a ton of different colors which makes this even harder! But I love the basic navy and white of the second one.

So the next step, email both to my bff and have her decide! Haha that's just what we do.


No comments:

Post a Comment