Today I am SO excited because we will be traveling to Virginia to see my Daddy! Words or action can not really describe how much I love that guy and how excited I am to get off my plane and walk to the entrance of the airport and run into his arms. I tear up just thinking about it. I am SUCH a Daddy's girl.
Here is my first Random Picture. Me and my daddy during our father/daughter dance at my wedding.
He is also retired military (air force), so Happy Veterans day to him :)
I am so proud of him and I am SO blessed to call him my dad aka Bruce Willis, as my bestie would say. And I will admit that every time I see Bruce Willis on TV I yell out 'Daddy?!!!' because I think it is hilarious and awesome how much BWills reminds me of my dad. Maybe its just because they are both bald? IDK but its funny and cute and for some reason they do look alike. Love you Daddy!
My second Random Picture is..... My besties aka My Hanners!
Today is their 3rd wedding anniversary! 11-11-10 And they are the bestest ever. I love them so much! Lacey is so beautiful and strong willed and Robb is a great friend and an amazing husband to my bestie! They were SO destined to be together.
We have all been through SO much in our individual lives and all together and there is nothing in this world that could tear us apart. I couldn't and wouldn't want to live my life without them in it.


Love you so much sister! This post made me so happy! :)
ReplyDelete