Monday, November 18, 2013

I'm Back!

Unfortunately :/ I would rather still be in Virginia with my Dad and Stepmom. We had such a good time. I just love spending time with them! I wish I could just pack up and move there to be closer to them.
We had problems with getting to Virginia. Our flight from Dallas to Richmond got cancelled so we had to fly into Washington DC, rent a car, drive 2 hours to the Richmond airport where we dropped off the rental and my Dad met us there and we had another hour to drive to Yorktown where they live. It was a crazy day. But we finally got there and I was SO happy to be there. My stepmom had my favorite potato soup cooking and OMG it was SO good and a great way to start the vaca. Yes, food makes me very happy.

We did a lot of relaxing and hanging out. Their house is so comfortable that I really did not care to go anywhere LOL but we did go bowling one night! We also let them know the babies name :) We played hangman so they could guess it! That was fun! Also the night we went bowling they have Bingo and I played and won $45! I was super excited about that

My little brother Alex drove in from Richmond to spend the week together.

Here are a couple more pics from the trip.
The Virginia trees are always so pretty in the fall!
Dropping us off at the airport :(
We got First Class on the way back and there was a service dog on our flight! I was SO excited that I wanted to watch her the whole time so I took the aisle seat and gave the window seat to my husband. LOL

We came back Saturday and thankfully getting back home was very smooth. I was glad about that.
Yesterday we were pretty lazy and it was an annoying day to me. Had to go grocery shopping and I really don't like grocery shopping and then my blood sugar got so low I was about to pass out and of course since we were in a hurry to check out and get out of there it took us at least 20 minutes because the cashier royally f'd something up.
The best part was the oreo pie I bought. It was so good. Oh and also watching the baby move and kick me and being able to see it from the outside! I could lay there and literally watch it all day. My belly jumps when he kicks me. Of course he was stubborn the whole time we were at my dads and barely moved at all! I was hoping my stepmom and dad could see the kicks or at least feel them :( I bet the baby was in a food coma because we were eating such good home cooking!

So today is back to the grind. This day is literally dragging by.  My husband took today off and I almost did too. I was gonna call in and stay home with him. But whatever. Now I am annoyed and depressed that we are back from vacation....

No comments:

Post a Comment