The only black Friday shopping we did was to Best Buy and when we went it wasn't all crazy busy. My husband got a tablet. He has been wanting one for a long time. He got the Samsung Tab 3
Its pretty much just like my Galaxy phone except with a 10 inch screen. LOL We really wanted a tablet so we can Skype with my Dad in Virginia when the baby is here. So hopefully that will work out.
And I am SOOO lucky! My husband bought me a camera! I have been wanting a good camera for a while and I know I want a good one for taking pictures of our son. I know I would regret it if all I had was my camera phone to take pix of my kid. I fell totally in love with the Samsung cameras. They are SO badass. So this is the one I got!
It is so cool! And the pictures are such professional quality! I of course, am no photographer. So trying to figure out all the options on it is confusing. But I'm sure I will get good at it!
Thanksgiving day was good. We went to his family and then my family. It was exhausting but nice to see everyone. Here are some pictures from that day! I loved the shirt I got for the holiday! I got it at Kohl's.
![]() |
| My husband on the Left and my brother on the right. |
![]() |
| My brother Greg and his adorable Pitbull Taz. |
I had three other siblings there but didn't get pictures with them... Hopefully we can get some during Christmas.
On Friday it was of course black Friday. We just went to Best Buy and got our goodies and that was about it. Oh and we put up the Christmas tree!
Saturday we went to see Catching Fire at the movies! We LOVED it! Very good movie!
And Sunday was alright. I was depressed about having to go back to work so I was in a sour mood. We did a WalMart run and watched football and then we went to dinner with my in laws. When we got home I wasn't feeling good and ended up puking up everything I had eaten in the last 24 hours! It was SO random. I NEVER get sick. As in throwing up. I seriously couldn't tell you the last time I threw up.. Other then being hung over and that was easily over a year ago LOL But it was just so weird that I had to throw up that bad. So that is how my night and weekend ended..
One awesome thing is I did get my glider for the nursery! Omygosh I love it! It fits perfectly in the corner where I wanted it :) I will show you pictures soon! Thank you Daddy and Wendy (my stepmom) for that early Christmas gift! I really cant wait to rock our son in it







No comments:
Post a Comment