Wednesday, November 20, 2013

23 (but really 24) weeks bumpdate

  • He's forming little nipples (yeah, really!)
  • His face is fully formed now -- he just needs a little extra fat to fill it out.
  • He's listening to your voice and your heartbeat -- and even to loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking.
    The joints and bones of the hand are still very soft, although the cartilage skeleton is now gradually being replaced by bone. This image shows well the numerous capillaries supplying blood to the hands, right down to the fingertips.

  • Your baby is now making regular deep breathing movements. These have been present for some weeks, but not in a sustained and coordinated fashion. These breathing movements are critical for the development and expansion of your baby's lungs.
     
     
    How far along? This is for last week 23 weeks but today I am 24 weeks 
    What fruit size is your baby? Grapefruit! 
    
     


    Belly in Inches: Its getting so huge
    Symptoms: Pain. Pain. Pain. I have this really bad annoying painful pain under my right boob on my rib. I have no idea what it is but its painful. Feeling baby kicks and movements so much! Pregnancy brain. Get tired quickly. Walking is a chore I get out of breath so fast. I am also waddling already LOL
     Weight gain: 136!
    Sleep: The dreams are killing me! They are just crazy and so vivid and did I say crazy!?  
    Best moment this week: Babies kicks getting so much stronger and my husband was able to see him kick from the outside! My belly jumps. Its so amazing!   
    Nursery updates: I am so excited to finally have these up!
     
     

    Food cravings:  Sweets!! Pie.. cupcakes.. rice crispy treats! Anything sweet!!
    Looking forward to: Getting my glider sometime soon! I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and all the food and family! Next Tuesday we have our monthly appointment.

     

    1 comment:

    1. Love the anchors you picked and the white and beige striped wall!

      ReplyDelete