Tuesday, November 5, 2013

21 week bumpdate!

How big is your baby? About the size of a large banana — and speaking of bananas, if you eat one this week, there's a good chance your baby will get a taste, too. That's because he swallows a bit of amniotic fluid each day (for nutrition, hydration, and to practice digesting), so he eats whatever's on your menu — and gets to put those developing taste buds to good use. So go ahead and nosh on those nachos (or crunch those crudités): Your baby may develop a taste for them when he’s older

  • There is still plenty of room for your baby to move around. Your baby is able to perform complete somersaults and change position several times a day or even several times in a few minutes.

 
 
How far along? 21 weeks 6 days 22 weeks tomorrow!
What fruit size is your baby? Pomegranate! (which I think is dumb. How is a pomegranate 10 inches!!????)



Belly in Inches:
Symptoms: Still a lot of back and hip pain :( Constipation for the first time and it was literally HELL. I hope that never happens again. Emotional, I had to cry it out last night :/ My nails grow so fast.   

 Weight gain: 132-133
Stretch marks? I have noticed some light ones on my butt :( Hopefully they don't get worse and hopefully they will stay on my butt and not start showing on my belly.. I can easily keep my butt covered.
Sleep: Sleep is getting better. I swear I slept the whole night last night and didn't get up to pee once! I think LOL I might Have done it and not remembered. But hip pain is the only thing making sleep difficult  and not being able to find a comfortable position. I am now sleeping with 3 pillows. I stole one from my husband. Sorry babe
Best moment this week: Feeling baby move so much and my husband felt him kick twice!  

Food cravings:  I have craved ice cream with sprinkles and so I got some!
I am still craving rice crispy treats and have not made them. Sunday I wanted chocolate pudding pie SO BAD. I still want it. I am craving sweet desserts like crazy!
Looking forward to: Next week we fly to Virginia to see my dad and I am most looking forward to him and my stepmom seeing my belly and hopefully feeling the baby kick!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment