Tuesday, October 29, 2013

20 weeks pregnant! Halfway done!

  • He's got working taste buds.
  • Now, he's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.
  • Baby sleeps about 12-14 hours per day!


  •  
    How far along? 20 weeks 6 days 21 weeks tomorrow!
    What fruit size is your baby? Banana! 
    

     
    Belly in Inches: 37" one inch in a week
    Symptoms: Excruciating back pain. I want to rip my spine out. And now both of my hips hurt. I cant believe how much pain I am in
     Weight gain: 131-132! I weighed 132 this morning!
    Sleep: Sleep is so super hard because how much back pain I am having. You have no idea what tossing and turning is like until you watch me sleep :( So uncomfortable. And today I am SO tired because of stupid crazy dreams last night   
    Food cravings:  I wouldn't say I crave it, but I am still loving Pepsi and every time I drink it its so refreshing to me. And I actually have been craving Edemame. I found some at Walmart in the steamable section and am SO happy to be able to make it at home!
    Best moment this week: Feeling the baby kick!! and move! OMG I am SO glad to finally be feeling him. Its very random though but its amazing. I am a very jumpy person so every time he kicks me I jump because it does startle me. Chris hasn't been able to feel a big kick yet but I'm sure it will be soon!
    Looking forward to: Thursday is my midwife appointment! Nothing exciting will probably happen but I just like going. And hopefully the MW will go over all the details of my anatomy scan. And Thursday is Halloween, wont be doing anything exciting but I will probably pass out candy for the first time ever! At our old house, the three years we lived there I never had one trick or treater, but we lived in an old person neighborhood. But in our new house I'm sure we will have some kids come by
     
     

    1 comment:

    1. you look so stinking cute! Have you tried benadryl to help you sleep? I know it won't get rid of the pain but it's safe to take and has really helped me. Hope you start feeling better!

      ReplyDelete