Thursday, December 26, 2013

Red Raspberry Leaf tea & Doula *update*

I have been drinking it for about a week now!

When I tried my first cup of it I didn't put sugar in it and it was gross. So I decided to put sugar in it like a regular glass of hot tea. And now that I have been drinking it everyday I do like it. I seem to get tired after drinking a hot cup of it. Maybe its just comforting. So I've started to drink it before bed.

Its pretty much just a flavored tea I guess. I really cant explain the taste. Its not bad after you drink it everyday. But I will keep on this if its going to help strengthen my uterus for birth! :)


I told my midwife I'm drinking it and she totally approved. So that must mean something! :)

And dont forget that you dont have to be pregnant for this tea to benefit you. It is great for womens health period! So go ahead and get some for yourself

Also I guess since this is pregnancy related I will throw it in here..

I finally have a Doula! Finally! We are paying a pretty penny for her but I know they are worth their weight in gold when it comes time to have the baby. I went ahead and went with Jessica who I met with months ago.

I really tried to do my research for a doula that was more in our price range but no one made any effort to meet with me. So me and my husband talked about it and decided maybe she was just meant to be the one for us!

She is pretty awesome and has so much experience. And she is going to school to be a midwife. And she has also been to many births at my birth center with my midwives. So I am feeling so completley comfortable with her!

We met with her on Sunday at Starbucks and talked for about an hour. She just wanted to learn a little more about us and what my views were on what kind of birth I was looking for and etc.

Yay for Doulas!

No comments:

Post a Comment