Wednesday, December 18, 2013

27 week bumpdate



Your baby may be looking happy today. Babies smile and grimace, wrinkle their foreheads, and stick their tongues out. Many of these behaviors are only becoming more apparent now as 3D ultrasound has provided a unique opportunity for their study.
 
Although ultrasound cannot show it, there is now some hair on your baby's head and her eyelashes and eyebrows have grown. The pattern and color of hair growth has a significant impact on the overall look of your baby but this is not apparent on a scan.


How far along? This is for week 27 but today I am 28 weeks
What fruit size is your baby? Rutabaga 
 

Symptoms: Still in so much pain. I have went to the chiropractor for the rib pain and he said it is a nerve that is actually in my spine and it wraps around your side to the front of your rib and is superficial. Which makes sense because the pain has felt like it is just right underneath my skin. But that pain is still there. Frequent urination. It evened out in the second tri but its starting to get more frequent again. And no, I have not peed my pants while sneezing or coughing.. yet. Hopefully never lol Still have a ton of back and hip pain. 
My belly button is now definitely not an innie anymore. Its not exactly flat, it is starting to stick out
Weight gain: 141 eesh....  
Sleep: Sleep is getting bad because I am SO absolutely uncomfortable. My hips hurt so bad that when I try to turn over it is like climbing a damn mountain and then I'm out of breath. And I have to get up a couple times a night to pee again and it hurts to get out of bed and get my hips to work after laying there so long
Best moment this week: Our birthing class! I absolutely loved it! it was supposed to start Dec 7th but she had to push it back a week because of the snow.   
Nursery updates, etc:
I absolutely love this!!

I put it on this wall so I can look at it when I'm sitting in my glider

Handmade burp cloths! His first ones and they are just so adorable!!! I cant wait to use them haha as weird as that sounds. I mean we get so excited over burp cloths! LOL
 
 
Other: I am still waiting on my raspberry leaf tea so I havent been able to update on that yet. Hopefully I will get it today
Looking forward to: Sunday we are meeting with a doula. Now this is the original doula we met with a few months ago. Jessica. Since that meeting I have searched and searched for other doulas (that have a lower price rate) and nothing has worked out. I thought I found 'the one' and then she ended up never calling or emailing me back after she said she would call me. And I really liked her just by her website :/ the reason we didnt book Jessica in the first place was becaus she is on the high end of the doula pricing. But we've decided to go ahead and go for it since its getting close to my due date. Well 3 months away, but still we need to have a doula ready. And then on Monday we have two appointments. One I cant wait for and one I am dreading. 
At 3 we have our 3d/4d ultrasound at Stork Vision and I cant wait to see our baby!! And right after that appointment I have to drink my glucose drink and head to the midwife and have blood drawn and have my monthy appointment :( I am not excited about the blood draw. Makes me so nervous thinking about it. So I try not to.  
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment