Friday, January 3, 2014

I am so frustrated this morning. I couldnt get my wedding rings on. I got them on but they were so tight it was turning my finger red. I have no clue if this is a sign of something bad. I think swelling is normal in pregnancy but since I got the bad news that I did not pass my one hour glucose test yesterday, I have this bad feeling that something not great is happening to me.

Turned my finger all red :(
Sooo tight




My husband had to go to the birth center yesterday to drop off a check and while he was there he talked to Ruth, my midwife, and Donna the nurse and the sweet lady that did my blood draw. They told him that I did not pass my 1 hour test. He called me and said he had bad news and I knew instantly and started bawling. That is just my luck. I am still so devastated by this. To some people it might not be a big deal. But now I have to take the 3 hour test. I cant even put into words my anxiety about this. Its making me sick. First I have to do three blood draws in three hours and I am now at an even greater risk of GD. I'm so damn depressed.

Its like one thing after another. I weighed myself yesterday morning and my weight is going down. I dont know what the hell is wrong with me. Between the weight going down, not passing my glucose test and then this morning my rings not fitting on my finger all happening in a day, its got me freaked out.

I was so exhausted from crying yesterday and I didnt even leave work till after 6. I need a vacation to the beach in a bad bad way. I need to de stress and clear my head. I'm so overwhelmed. And its not just over what I have mentioned, there are a million other things that are on my mind and stressing me lately.

Ever since third trimester started its been crazy stressful and nerve wrecking. I of course just want to be healthy and want my baby to be healthy most of all. I am such a bad mom already because I dont eat and diet like I should. That is just something I cant get into the habit of doing. I dont know why.
Its like I have a list and there are a million things on it I have to do and should be doing and I'm so overwhelmed.

I keep writing these stupid bitching posts and just talk about how upset I am and how something isnt going my way. But I dont know what else to do. I cant act like I'm ok. I just literally get through the days now hoping everything will go back to normal soon. I'm tired of all the bad news and crap. I'm just freaking tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment