Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I have like a weeks worth of blogging to catch up on! Holy cow. I just procrasitnate really really bad. I feel like I'm pretty boring so why post about my everyday boring life.. ;)

Last Thursday and Friday I had off work. I had two days of PTO I needed to use before the end of the year. My husband had Thursday off with me. And a snow storm was a brewin and comin in and it hit late Thursday I believe? I already forget. Well Chris was supposed to go back to work on Friday but we decided he needed to just stay home because the roads were really bad. I dont need my baby daddy gettin hurt cuz he was driving in bad conditions! So I told him to stay home with me. So we got a four day weekend whooo hoo!

Thursday we went to Hobby Lobby and we picked out some new ornaments for the tree. I think I wanna make that a new tradition every year once we put the tree up. Go find one new ornament for the tree. Or maybe we each pick out a new one. If you have never see the ornament selection at Hobby Lobby.. holy cow its literally like two aisles just top to bottom of awesome ornaments...

Yea its awesome! And its really fun to pick through.
I also got a REALLY cute picture for the nursery. So far its my favorite thing in there, other then my glider :) I forgot to take a picture so I will do that soon.


Friday we were pretty much just snowed in for the whole day. I did make my favorite chili!
Santa Fe Soup. Omg its the easiest and most amazing chili ever. I have never cooked chili before. With all of the ingrediants in it, it seemed daunting to me. So i never tried. But my stepmom made this for us while we were in Virginia and I had to have the recipe. It really is SO simple to make. Perfect for the snowy weather.

So good
 
Oh also we decided to go outside and play in the snow a little with the dogs and get some pictures of them playing. It was all fun and games until we got locked out of the house! Omg can you imagine being locked out your house with two dogs and its snowing and like 0 degrees outside. Yea it was rough. Thank goodness we had our phones in our pockets. So we called my in laws and my father in law thank goodness, had a key to our house. So he had to get out in the bad weather and come open the door for us :/ Of course they live like 20 minutes away and could only go like 40 on the highway so we had to sit outside in the freezing cold for over an hour :( That was ROUGH. It was SO cold.
Crazy stuff happens to us. I try to laugh it off. My husband did not think it was funny though.
But I TOLD HIM, when we moved in to the new house, to put a key somewhere on our back patio... That one day we WILL get locked out of our house and wish we had a key somewhere. Did he listen? Of.Course.Not. Once again, I was right ;)

 
My new camera rocks BTW!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Saturday I was starting to get bored being inside so I wanted to get out in the snow and play with my new camera and get some belly shots in the snow! Here are a few pictures 
For some reason the coloring is weird on this one.. shouldnt look like that
 
 
That was fun to do. And I am impressed with my husbands photography skills! :) Of course I had to do all the settings and what not on the camera and the editing but he did good. It was cold but fun!
 
And then Sunday.. I seriously cant even remember Sunday so apparently nothing important happened. Oh the Patriots won! That was important.
 
One awesome thing that happened this weekend was I felt the baby! Not him moving, something different. But he was in some kind of positon where I could actually feel a body part. He was pushed up really hard on my stomach. I have No clue what part of him it was but OMG the joy that overcame me when that happened made me instantly start crying. I cannot even explain it. I feel him move and kick all the time. But this was an actual part of my baby that I could feel. So I have been feeling that a lot lately and I love it. This morning I woke up to him doing the same thing. So I just layed there and rubbed him until he got annoyed and moved.. :)
 
I also wanna show you this! I got back from picking up my car from the dealership (new battery and oil change cha ching) and this was on my desk! I have no idea who it was from. Maybe my secret santa? I dont know but I was SO excited. Its like the first thing that we have for the baby. Even though it will be a few months before he can use it :) Still cool
 
 
 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment