Friday, May 23, 2014

Jaxon is TWO months Updated after appointment

Today Jaxon is two months!
I love watching him grow. Today we go to the pediatrician so I'm not sure how much he weighs. I'm gonna bet 11 to 12 pounds. At his one month visit he was 9! My little boy.
He gets his vaccinations today :( but I'm going to talk to his doctor about delayed vax.

Here are his two month pictures!


 
 
He will finally take baths and not scream and cry the whole time!! But I am always in the bath with him holding him. He just chills and smiles. We haven't tried bathing him in his baby bath again. I just like taking those warm baths with him. I love that bonding time with him.
We are only bathing him like once or twice a week. And I'm still not putting any baby lotion on him. But his skin is just perfect.
 
He is officially out of newborn diapers and in size 1. We like the pampers brand and the up & up target brand.
 
He is definitely out of newborn size clothes :( and we now put him in 0-3 months and some 3 months stuff. Bah! My baby!
 
We still don't have a schedule during the day. I can just tell when he is tired, he gets really fussy. He sleeps a few times during the day and his naps are really long. Like 2-3 hours.
 
During the night he wakes up every couple to few hours. One night he slept through the night but hasn't done it again since :( Momma is tired
 
We are feeding him about 5oz every feeding now. And he will eat every 2 hours or so. Sometimes if he gets really fussy we will feed him again sooner then the 2 hours.
 
He has started making noises!! Like he will look at me and make cooing sounds. Its SO cute! Sometimes its like he's trying to tell me a story
 
He smiles all the time now!! Its the best feeling in the world when he wakes up from a nap and sees me and smiles so big. Oh my heart
 
He loves to take naps in his swing.
 
**********************************************************************************************************************
 
UPDATED
 

Waiting for the nurse
So we are back home after his appointment and everything went fine. He of course screamed this horrible painful cry when he got his shots and it was the worst most helpless feeling for a mom to hear. Omg it was terrible. But I was making his bottle while Chris stood next to the nurse and kept his eye on Jaxon. It went by super fast and then we got him dressed and gave him his bottle and he was perfectly fine. Poor baby. I'm so glad that is over. He got 3 shots and 1 oral vaccine. Next appointment is at 4 months and he has to get all these shots over again :( The doctor said it was fine to give him infant Tylenol for the pain. I hope it helps him feel a little better.
He is 12lbs 3oz and 23 inches long
Look at all those band aids :(
 
After the appointment I ran to Babies R Us and got this thing for Jax. One of the girls on the bump posted a pic of her baby in it and I had to have it! I hope he likes it. He is napping right now in his swing and once daddy is done mowing the yard we will set it up. I hope Jaxon likes it!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment