Thursday, May 22, 2014

Momma get the boogie (video in post)

I said I would report back about Jaxon sleeping through the night..

He slept straight through from about 11:30-5am :( not quite what I was hoping for.
He slept until 8 for Chris Sunday morning. I wish he would do that for momma :(
I guess him sleeping through the night is totally on his schedule and I have no say at all.
So anyway....
 
I am finally doing something I used to do almost every night while I was pregnant!
Taking a hot bath with Epsom salts and bubbles!
 
The smell of the Epsom salt took me back...
When I would take these baths when I was pregnant, I would just relax and think about my labor and birth.... I would envision exactly how I wanted it to go and how I thought it would go. I would practice relaxation while envisioning giving birth in the birth tub at the birth center and it was going to be a beautiful magical moment in time.
I got sad thinking about it :(
I miss being pregnant and being so hopeful and excited for my natural birth. Never in a million years thinking it would end up the way it did.
I wish I could just stop being so sad about it!!!
 
*************************************************************************************************
 
Instead of starting a whole nother post I'm just gonna update here. I never posted that post above and wrote it on Monday and its now Thursday.
 
Tomorrow we have the pediatrician appointment and I'm dreading it for poor baby.
 
And we are getting excited for my brothers wedding this weekend and seeing my dad!
 
Bad news right now. I am SO sick! I have been MISERABLE the last two days. Taking care of a baby and trying to find the strength to do it is so hard :( Jaxon has been such a handful all week and hasn't been sleeping at night. So I'm miserably sick and having to wake up every 2 hours :( FML
 
I hope I get better before the weekend. Last time my dad was here I was deathly sick and didn't get to enjoy that time with them. So sad about that. What are the damn odds I would be sick again the next time we see them. that's my luck.


Since you have been reading my boring blog.. here is a video of me picking my sons nose. Enjoy the cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment