Friday, June 6, 2014

100th blog post (but its actually the 112th)

So I guess when you reach your 100th blog post most bloggers do something like 100 random facts about yourself or your life in general or find a questionnaire with 100 questions or something.
But first, this isn't actually my 100th post its my 112th post!! When I hit 100 I wanted to do something like this but had just had a baby so I was busy as hell and had other stuff to blog about first.. but I am starting this now.
I am excited that I have reached over 100 posts! But I have been blogging for a year now and have had almost 6000 views! That's amazing when I literally have told ONE person about my blog. Lol I just have a lot of viewers that run across it from who knows where! Well most of them are probably my March 2014 Mom board :) Hi to my fellow M14 girls. Thanks for all of the support!
I am really really bad at writing facts about myself because for some reason I forget all the awesome things to put when I have to actually remember them. I cant promise that I will reach 100 but here it goes.. these are completely random and are in no specific order. Just the order they are popping into my head...

1. Remembering awesome random facts about yourself is really hard

2. I just had a beautiful baby boy, our first child on March 23rd 2014

3. Our son was born the day after his daddys birthday

4. My favorite color is dark teal.. like the color of the Caribbean ocean

5. I have been to the Virgin Islands twice and to the Bahamas

6. If I could move anywhere it would be Florida

7. I have moved more times then I can count and

8. Have lived in more states then I can even really remember because

9. I was raised in the Air Force

10. I have only owned 3 cars in my whole adult life and none of them have ever been brand new

11. I currently drive my dream car, a Land Rover, but one day want a brand new one

12. I graduated high school in 2004 and

13. I would never want to relive high school over again. It was full of bitches and drama..

14. I moved to where I live now my junior year and had to make new friends and it was hard

15. Being a teenager SUCKED, I'm glad that is over with LOL

16. I am currently a stay at home mom and it is the HARDEST job in the world

17. I am obsessed with pregnancy and birth now and am constantly thinking of it

18. I never knew what my dream job would be until after experiencing pregnancy and after giving birth, it would be to work with midwives and doulas and be super involved in the birthing community and to help normalize the birthing experience and help women realize you don't have to fear it. I'm super passionate about it.

19. I hate when I get the same song stuck in my head over and over again and its not even a song I like

20. I have always wished I had a best friend that I have had since I was super young but obviously moving always made that impossible

21. I sometimes wish I had a sister the same age as me so she could have been my best friend and would have always been there my whole life

22. I have 7 siblings, one full blood brother, one step sister, three half brothers and two half sisters

23. I got married May 12, 2012

24. To a guy I met on Facebook.. he creeped on me and he ended up being an awesome guy

25. I am super scared of the dark and always feel like something is watching me.

26. I'm just a very paranoid person in general. I am pretty much always watching my back

27. I love coffee.. but I don't drink it everyday and rarely drink more then a cup a day

28. I HATE when people say they will do something and they don't

29. I have a short attention span

30. I cant believe I'm only on number 30...

31. I am not allergic to anything.. but I do get bad allergies.. does that mean I'm allergic to something??

32. I have been snorkeling in the middle of the ocean in the Virgin Islands

33. I was scared shitless because it was SO deep

34. I would scream underwater and swim away from the fish if they got near me

35. I've been parasailing too.. and got so pissed when they made us float down and dip into the ocean because I didn't want a shark, fish or sea turtle to touch me

36. My husband thought I was being ridiculous.. I was not

37. I HATE coral reefs and will NOT touch it

38. But I LOVE the beach

39. I have never eaten seafood in my life. It grosses me out but it also fascinates me to watch people eat it

40. But I had my placenta encapsulated when I gave birth and take it in pill form.. Placenta encapsulation. I don't think that is gross, I think its fucking awesome

41. I cant stand the way some of the people on HGTV pronounce process, house, about and there are probably a few more. I think its a Canadian accent thing

42. I actually hate accents.. in a 'I don't find them attractive way'. No offense if you have an accent. I'm probably just not attracted to you is all ;)

43. That doesn't mean I don't like people with accents. I mean just because a guy has an accent I don't find him more attractive.. at all..

44. I spent way too much time trying to explain the accents thing...

45. I am NOT a morning person. At all...

46. The most annoying thing about social media is when people post open ended statuses.. Like they want people to ask what its about but then they are like 'Oh I cant say' well then what the hell.

47. I love zebra print

48. I also read super fast but I am not really a book reader.

49. My favorite movie is Practical Magic

50. I actually really love witches and mythical stuff like that.. but witches aren't mythical right ;)

51. My favorite place to buy clothes is Ross.

52. I can not pay full price for clothing, it has to be on sale. If I do pay full price it is a very rare thing and cant be over $20

53. I hate clutter and I hate junk.

54. I am afraid of how much crap (toys) my son will have. I really hate when kids have so many toys and there are just parts of toys laying around everywhere.  

55. I am not a very pleasant person when I am hot and sweaty. I instantly have to have air conditioning if I feel myself start to sweat..

56. I am Czechoslovakian and Irish

57.  Good luck pronouncing my last name (maiden). I had to deal with that my whole life and it was quite annoying

58. I was SO glad when I met my husband that he had the simplest last name.

59. I'm not a jewelry person. Only thing I wear consistently is my gorgeous wedding rings. Right now I wear a necklace with an anchor on it and I'm obsessed with it.

60. I really wish before I settled down and got married that I would have bought a motorcycle (crotch rocket). That is a huge regret. I get so jealous seeing people out riding. That was something I used to LOVE to do. Now that I am married and a mom I don't see that ever happening :(

61. I am a total daddy's girl. I am his only daughter. :) aka his princess and not afraid to admit that

62. I am one of the strongest people I know. I have been through things in life that no one should have to ever deal with and somehow I have always come through.

63. Something cool: We got engaged Dec 12, 2010, married May 12, 2012, and our baby's 'due' date was March 12, 2014.

64. I have two furbabies that are rescues. Tinkerbelle is almost 10 and Thunder just turned 2 years

65. I was in labor for 47 straight hours, at home, then a birth center and then transferred to the hospital.

66. I was also pregnant for 41 weeks and 4 days.

67. I just don't have the time to finish this LOL Having a baby is a time suck and I cant spend as much time blogging as I used to. I will probably come back when I can remember something and add it to the list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment