Sunday, May 18, 2014

2 year wedding anniversary dinner

We got married May 12, 2012. So this year was two years. We decided to have dinner at my favoritest place ever. Its called the Pink House. Its an OLD house turned into a restaurant and the food, service and atmosphere are AWESOME!! We brought baby with us because the girls (the waitresses) wanted to see him when he finally got here. The last time we ate there I was ,I think, 39 weeks pregnant.
 
 
 
 
 
Our offspring was the third wheel. And slept until we were just about to leave :) Him so cute
 
 
I always get the teriyaki chicken! Holy crap its so good!
 
 
Chris gets the salmon and he says its some of the best salmon he's ever had. Comparable to the salmon he had in the Bahamas on our honeymoon. He also gets the sweet potato fries and they will put powered sugar on them and it tastes like funnel cake
 
 
 
***********************************************************************************
 
 
I have really really really been wanting a bench for the front yard because I love to sit out there in the evening but had no where to sit. I just like to people watch and our neighborhood is beautiful and I like to just watch the people coming and going. So for our anniversary I got my bench finally! Its adorable and it fit on the front porch perfectly!
 
I need to plant something colorful in those pots on the porch. I'm not a gardener though :\
 
 
Happy Anniversery to us and many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment