Monday, October 28, 2013

My weekend!

I actually did stuff this weekend! Can you believe it!!?? I did stuff Friday and Saturday night GO me!

Friday night we went to the Keith Urban concert! Best concert I have ever been too. If you love Keith and love country music then you HAVE to go to this concert! I love 99% of his songs so I danced and stood up and sang pretty much the whole time! It was such a great time. I even had Keith Urban played at our wedding as our recessional and our first dance song was Only You Can Love Me This Way, which he didn't play at the concert. Sad face.

My bestie and her husband who I also think of as a bestie( who I also refer to as My Hanners) went also but they got last minute tickets and free (awesome) but they were wayyyy up high. Zoomed in all the way with my phone camera I found them! Haha Looky there they are.


We went with my inlaws. After the epic concert was over we went to IHop and it was like 1am before we got in bed. I cant believe I stayed up that late. I'm getting old.
 
The next day I relaxed because I partied SO hard the night before that I was paying for it the next day. I had an exciting date night Saturday night! My Hanners were finally going to dinner with me and my husband to my favoritest place ever. The Pink House! Its this cool old house that has been turned into a restaurant and its haunted! And the atmosphere is just amazing and the food, OMG the food. SOO GOOD! as always. Here are some pictures from our dinner date!
 

 
 


 So much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment