Since I am going to a midwife, they have to call in to a second party imaging place and they call me to schedule the ultrasound. So its not in a doctors office, its just an imaging place. Which was totally fine. I have my next midwife appt next Thursday, so I assume they will go over the results from the ultrasound then.
![]() |
| His leg and foot! |
This weekend there is so much going on! Friday night we are going to the Keith Urban concert, Saturday night me and my husband are going to dinner at my favorite favorite place with my best friend and her husband and I cant wait for them to see it. I haven't seen much of my bff in a while so we definitely need a date night together. Hopefully I remember to take a few pictures.
And Sunday is football all day. I used to LOVE football. Until my husband started doing fantasy football. Now I just get annoyed. Except for when my Pats play. I love them always! :)




I can't believe your 20 weeks already! YAY halfway there!
ReplyDelete- Katie
www.algenina.wordpress.com