Tuesday, October 15, 2013

18 week bumpdate!

  • Can you believe he's yawning, hiccupping, sucking and swallowing?
  • And he's twisting, rolling, punching and kicking, too -- and he's big enough that you might be able to feel her doing it!
  • He is about 5.5 inches long and growing rapidly
  •  

    How far along? 18 weeks 6 days 19 weeks tomorrow! I cant believe it!
    What fruit size is your baby? Sweet Potato! 
    

    Belly in Inches: 35 3/4 *last week was 34 1/4 that is a whole inch and a half in a week!!!!!
    Symptoms: Back pain, lots of round ligament pain and lower abdominal pains I think because I am getting bigger, frequent urination, sensitive gums, shortness of breath, I really have to say. I cant complain too much right now. I cant say I feel great but.......I feel great!     
     Weight gain: 128-130! I'm glad to see that 130 today! Baby is growing so much and so is my belly
    Sleep: Ugh sleeping. I'm a little upset at sleep right now. Let me just tell you about my night last night. I get up to pee at 1:44 and I knew it was that time because I have to look at my phone for light. I pee get back into bed and I'm wide awake! So I lay there and lay there and lay there and my mind is just going crazy and I cant get comfortable. And at this point I know I have been laying there for at least an hour. I look at my phone and its 3:28!! Almost 2 hours of just laying there in bed. I was So mad!
    Best moment this week: Noticing my belly getting so big. I am so in love with this bump. 
    Nursery updates: I got this lamp yesterday! And I am so in love with it. Fits the nautical theme perfectly.
    Food cravings:  I was craving my mother in laws chili. So all I had to do was text her and say your grandbaby is craving grandmas chili and the next night I had chili brought to me! :)
    Looking forward to: Next Wednesday is our Anatomy scan! We get to see a whole lotta baby! and I am impatiently waiting to feel baby kick me. I want to feel it SO bad! And I am on the hunt for a glider rocker for the nursery. Yes I want it now!

    2 comments:

    1. Found your blog from the bump. Super cute lamp! Does your MIL want to send me some chili too? :-)
      -Avigail (www.lifescravin.blogspot.com)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you! I found it at Hobby Lobby!
        I am so lucky to have the MIL I have. I hit the lottery with that one! :) Thanks for reading!

        Delete