Tuesday, October 22, 2013

19 weeks bumpdate!

  • Developing a protective coating over his skin, called vernix caseosa. It's greasy and white and you may see some of it at his birth.
  • Working on his five senses. Nerve cells for his sense of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in his brain.
  • He is about 6 1/2 inches!
  • Baby might start sleeping this week. Babies can find a 'favorite' position. Usually have their chin tucked into the chest. Most babies can even dream when they reach the REM stage of sleep.

  •  
    How far along? 19 weeks 6 days 20 weeks tomorrow!
    What fruit size is your baby? Mango! 
    


    Belly in Inches: 36"
    Symptoms: Back pain like, really bad back pain. I need Chris to rub my back every night. Constantly hungry. Peeing a million time a day. Lots of pressure in my lower abdomen. Pregnancy brain for reals.
     Weight gain: 130-131! Yay for weight gain! That means baby is growing!
    Sleep: Sleep is getting better... I guess Other then having to pee 3 times a night :( That is starting to get old. But I constantly have to pee. And I am constantly uncomfortable. I am not looking forward to that getting worse. Every position is painful and uncomfortable.  
    Best moment this week: I swear I have felt baby move. But I am waiting for the MOMENT when I just KNOW it was baby.   
    Nursery updates: I got something SUPER cute for the nursery, but I will wait to take pictures until I have it up!
    Food cravings:  Nothing in particular :/
    Looking forward to: Tomorrow I am 20 weeks and I get my Anatomy Scan tomorrow and I am SO excited to see baby again. This ultrasound is very important and is very detailed and will tell me how baby is doing and looking!
     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment