I didn't take my weekly picture yesterday because I felt like crap all day, and crap is an understatement. So I snapped this quick one at my desk.
I don't know if I have a legit bump or if I'm just fat at this point. But there is no hiding this thing other then with a loose shirt. Even then tho, you can still see it. I asked her if it felt hard and she said yea.. It looks like this when I wake up in the morning and that's usually when your at your smallest. Through out the day the bump (or my fat stomach) gets bigger because of eating and stuff. So at the end of the night I'm huge.. Well huge for only being almost 11 weeks pregnant I guess.
So anyway, just had to document my first 'I wanna feel your belly' moment! At first I was a little freaked out for her to feel it cuz I just felt like she was poking my fat... but then I kinda liked it ;) Haha!

No comments:
Post a Comment